Friday 29 January 2010

My fav fruit: grape

This morning, I ate grapes. I love grapes sooo much! Although I like almost all fruits. But I like grapes the most, because it's easy eating, that's why.
And I remembered this...

One day when I was at high school, I brought grapes to school. I ate it with some of my friends. Some of them ate the seeds. I was surprised. I began to ask everyone at my class, did they eat the seeds or not. Most of them didn't. But the most interesting answer came from Rico: "I didn't even eat the skin, how come I eat the seed?" *hahaha*

So, I search the benefits of grape's seed this morning, and it contains antioxidant. It also good for bone and skin. But mostly the seed is extracted, but more or less I think it's same :p
However, I still can't imagine I swallow the grape seeds. Fortunately, I always eat seedless grape lately.. ho3..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

HILDA said...

Woah.. I'm happy that my post can help you in your assignment.. ^^

Anonymous said...

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also.