Monday 21 December 2009

Wella Hair Mask

Remember the Wella hair mask that I bought from Muara Karang Market?
I have already use it twice, and I like it! And, this is the picture.
Wella Hydro Mask For dry hair


The smell is good. And the texture is also good, it's not sticky.
I use it before shampooing. I make my hair wet and apply some of this mask. Then, I let it dry for 10-15 minutes. Finally I wash off my hair and begin shampooing.
After used it twice, I can feel the difference. *yay* My hair become smoother and healthier. ^^ 
But it is expensive. For the biggest bottle (400mL) it is more than Rp 350.000.
There is also the blue bottle one. Maybe the blue one is for colored hair, but the price, I have no idea, maybe more expensive than the white bottle one.
Next time, I want to buy Kerastase. But it sure is expensive. I had tried it once, when I went to Medan and went swimming with my lovely friends, Juventia and Yvonne. After swimming, Juventia let me try some of her Kerastase hair mask. *WoW* It's really good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for good information that comes out to

read.