Monday 21 December 2009

Second week of holiday

On Sunday 13th Dec, I went to Muara Karang market with my mother and my father. As usual, we eat breakfast first. And then my mother and I go shopping. We bought some shampoos, a Wella hair mask, and a Gatsby blot paper. In the afternoon, me, Dion, and Kenny went out again. This time, we went to Puri Indah Mall. We ate at food court. Kenny and I began to talk about our junior high school memory. It was so much fun. After that, we played at XXI. First, Kenny and I play a shooting game that we didn't know the name. It was too difficult I think. So, we moved to another one, named Rambo. Yes, that Rambo that Sylvester Stallone played in. My hands were a little bit weary, because the gun is heavy. So, Dion replaced me. After that, with the left coins, Dion and Kenny play racing games. Dion is so funny. They were having so much fun.
After that, Dion and I headed to Senayan City Mall to meet Rico. We would midnight shopping sale. I met 2 new friends there, Daniel Dks and Karen. They are friends of Rico at Australia. It was fun, but I bought nothing that night. :)


Monday, 14th Dec, me, Dion, Kenny and Rico went to Anggrek Mall. Initially, we thought that another friend of mine, Chriz would go to. But, because of some misunderstood, he didn't go. We ate at MCD and then, we watched Zombieland. It's not a bad movie anyway.


Friday, 18th Dec, me, Dion, Lizda, Kenny, and Kenny's gf (Metta) went to Emporium Mall. I took Lizda out with us, because I had promised her to take her whenever I want to watch Avatar. But, that day was a national holiday, so the theater was so crowded and we didn't get any tickets. Finally, we only had dinner there, and chit chat for around 1,5 hours.
Avatar

On 19th Dec, Lizda's report was handed out, and parents should go to school to take it. But my parents were too lazy, so they told me to go. So, me, Winda (my another sister, older than Lizda), and Lizda went to Lizda's school, Bunda Hati Kudus junior high school. After taking her report, we decided to go to Citraland Mall. But we were too early, the shops haven't open yet.. We went home at around 11.00am. We were having so much fun, because I bought some cute earrings and some greeting cards (in case I need it).
In the afternoon, Lizda went to piano lesson. After she went home, we watched The Proposal at DVD. Suddenly, Dion came to my house and took us (me, Lizda, and my youngest sister, Bellinda) to Puri Indah Mall to watch Avatar *WOW! So happy!*. We arrived there at 5.00 pm (I drove my car, so we arrived late). And we only get the 9.00pm tickets. We decided to went to my house and went back at around 8.30pm. Before we went home, we decided to eat something first. We also met our univ friend, Polar and his gf. There was something funny when I was about to pay the parking fee. My hand couldn't reach the man, so Lizda off the car and pay him. I couldn't stop laughing.
After eating dinner, we went back to Puri Mall, and we got to the theater directly. The movie is great! I like it! The effect is great! ^^ Thx darling for taking us!

No comments: