Thursday 24 December 2009

GI with friends

Yesterday, 22th Dec, Dion and I went to GI with our friends: Rico, Kenny, Metta, Bernard, and William "beo".
We ate Dairy Queen ice cream. There is promo with BCA card buy 2 get 3 for Blizzard. I chose Caramel Kit Kat, Rico chose choco banana, and Bernard chose choco extreme. I think Bernard's one is the most delicious. Because mine is only vanilla ice cream with Kit Kat on top, and as soon as the Kit Kat is eaten, it's just only vanilla ice cream, and it taste like MCD's vanilla ice cream. Rico's ice cream is also delicious, but it's only choco powder + banana. And extra banana is extra money. But Bernard's ice cream is rich of chocolate, and overall it's more worth than Rico's and my ice cream.
 Dairy Queen's Blizzard

And then, we watch Law Abiding Citizens, starring by Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx. I think this movie is great! Actually I like it more than Avatar. The end of the movie, for me, is unpredictable. And, the meaning of the story is good. I just can't describe it with words. You should watch it! After watching this movie, I just feel that justice is very difficult to find. *ck3*
Law Abiding Citizen

Gerard Butler's body is still in good shape, yup? Still muscled, like in the film 300. ^^
By the way, when I googled Gerard Butler, I found that he will do voice cast in a movie "How to Train Your Dragon", which will be in theater in March 2010.

No comments: