Friday 25 December 2009

Night(mare) before Christmas

Yesterday (it's already 12 am ^^), I went to Puri Mall with Dion to watch Bodyguards and Assassins. We were too punctual, because we arrived 15 minutes before the movie. After we bought the tickets, we met Moni (one of my best friends) and her bf, Vincent.

I think the movie is very good. But, Dion though it was only so-so. ^^
Hmm, I think, maybe because I know a little bit about Sun Yat-sen's story. Oh, I forgot to tell you. This film tells the story about a group of "Bodyguards" protecting Sun Yat-sen from "Assassins" in Hong Kong. It's a very intense movie, especially in the fighting scene. By the way, this film featuring Hong Kong all-star cast, such as Leon Lai, and Donnie Yen. Also, Fan Bing Bing, a China Mainland artist, is beautiful ^^

Anyway, I'd like to tell you about a movie, the title is "The Soong's Sisters". The story is about Sun Yat-sen and his second wife. Nah, his wife is one of three daughters of the famous Soong family in Shanghai that time. From this movie, I know that, actually, Sun Yat-sen was 26 years older than his second wife. *ck3* This film featuring Michelle Yeoh.

After watching Bodyguards and Assassins, Dion and I went home. When I arrived home, I found a letter from SGU. I was wondering what's inside it. Ah, it was letter about I hadn't hand in the colorblindness test letter from doctor. *argh* I hate it! I remember I had hand it over! This means, I had to do the eye test again. *yah~*

By the way, Merry Christmas everybody! Let the best of joy, the best of cheer for Christmas and the coming year. Yup! Coming year. New year is coming, I must think about my next year resolution (is it right in English?) from now. ^^ And I know one already, I mustn't spend a lot of time in front of laptop! For example, I spend pretty much time to write a new blog post *OH NO!* Must be faster next time!

No comments: