Friday 18 December 2009

First week of holiday

Actually I want to start writing yesterday, but I was helping my sister's (Winda) assignment lately. Ck3, pity her. She hadn't been sleeping enough lately, due to her assignments and exams. And yesterday (this morning actually), I slept at 3.00am, and guess what? My sister did not sleep at all! :( But today it's over. Her exam is over, and her assignment has been handed to her teacher. Congratz Win! :)


And now, I can spend my time with this blog *hooray* ^^V
Yeah, after finished my 3rd semester training at VTC-Siemens (I will tell you later about it) at 4th December, I started my crazy holiday. First day of my holiday that is the 5th December (Saturday) I was having my German course at Goethe-Institute Jakarta in the morning. In the afternoon, I went to Taman Anggrek Mall with my best friends Erlia, Agatha, and Stephanie. FYI, we had been friends since junior high school. Long enough, huh? :) Everytime we meet, we will exchange gifts. That day, I gave them some hairclips that I bought from Medan ( I would also tell you the story later). As for me, I got some snacks. Ho3 I love snacks.

These are some hair clips I bought from Medan

We watched Twilight Saga : New Moon. No comment for this movie, because I don't really like Twilight *ho3*, if that wasn't for them, I would not watch that movie. Ha3...
On the same day, my lovely bf, Dion and my sisters (Lizda and Bellinda), went to a toys exhibition. They also had a great day. They bought me some Chibi Maruko Chan's figures.

Chibi Maruko Chan's figure, isn't they cute? ^^

At 7th December, my bf and I went out with one of our best friend, Rico. We were excited, because Rico just come back from Melbourne to Jakarta. First, we had luch near Rico's house. We chit chat, laughed, and even gossiped. After lunch, we headed to Grand Indonesia Mall. I won't tell what movie we had watch, because I'm afraid of it T_T pity me..


On the next day, that is Tuesday, my univ friends and I went to one of Jakarta's most famous shopping center (I'm sure everybody would agree), ITC Mangga Dua. I took Trans Jakarta bus to reach there. The trip was only around 30 minutes. I bought a blouse, 2 pairs of shoes, and a padded blazer. I spent around 4 hundred thousands rupiah (Rp400.000), included snacks of course. *ho3* And, how did I went home? I chose not to join the crowd in the bus, especially after the working time. I had experienced it before, the bus was very crowded. I ask my friend's bf to drop me at Dion's house. And finally Dion drove me home ^^


On Thursday afternoon, my bf and I went out with our another best friend, Kenny. FYI, Kenny and I was junior high school friend. We went to Central Park shopping center. I bought okonomiyaki, and we ate it together. Mostly, Dion and Kenny talked about games, games, and games. I got something from Kenny, a Kangaroo doll, and a box of chocolate. Yummy~
Cute kangaroo

On Friday, there was something amazing happen to me! I cleaned up my room! Although it still a little bit chaos, but I had threw many unused things. Many thanks to my housemaids, they had helped me. We had a good time, right? :)


It's Saturday again, and it's time for Goethe again. That day was the final day of the quarter. At the break time, there were many books and magazines on a table in front of die Bibliothek (the library). Later, I found out that they were arranging a book fair. But the fair started at 11.00 am. That time was 09.00 am. I was very excited, and I know many people were too. We waited impatiently. It was very crowded! I used all of my energy to take some magazine. The crowded hit me here and there, but I still hold on. I sweated heavily. And finally I got 23 magazines + 2 books with only Rp27.000. Very cheap!!
These many only Rp27.000, very cheap, yup?

After Goethe, me, Dion, my sister (Lizda), my sister's friend (Evan) and Rico went to play badminton. Dion, Rico and Evan were good at playing badminton. But still, Dion is the best! ^^

No comments: