Saturday 26 December 2009

Merry Christmas!

Yesterday was Christmas Day,. I went to a sushi restaurant at Pluit Juction, MaMe, with Lizda, Bellinda, Dion, Winda, and Winda's bf. There's a promo, that all the sushi at the sushi bar cost Rp10.000 per plate. Hmm, the sushi is not too bad. The price is also not too cheap and not too expensive. We, 6 people, and the bill is around Rp350.000. Just like another sushi restaurant, the service tax makes the bill expensive.

I think the rest of the day is not so interesting, so I won't tell it anymore. ^^
By the way, I think my English is so bad, ya? *argh* and also, I haven't study any German this holiday.
Maybe I would start by reading the German magazines I bought 2 weeks ago.
I also want to learn Spanish, but I didn't have any time. I also want to study about stock.
*wah* I have so many wishes!

No comments: