Thursday 24 December 2009

Reunion and 2 Sushi Restaurant

Yesterday, I had an elementary school (SD) BHK Reunion. The reunion took place at Anggrek Mall at 12.30pm. I went there with one of my best friend, Stephanie Livia on BAJAJ!! *Ho3*
We were a little bit late. We arrived there 12.45pm. There were only 6 people when we arrived. But others were keep coming until around 20 people or less.
We ate lunch and chit chat. After that, we took photos. Then we decided to watch movie, but we didn't.


Around 5.00pm I arrived home. Suddenly, at 7.00pm, I received Facebook Chat from Rico. He asked me and Dion to ate sushi at Emporium Mall. It's a yes! Then, Rico picked me up and we went to Emporium Mall. When Rico and I arrived there, we went straight to Sushi Tei. 5 minutes later, Dion came and suggested us to eat at Takigawa because he had Mandiri that will discount 50%. Rico was very regretful, and we only order 1 jumbo dragon roll and 3 Ocha. *wk3* The bill was Rp 85.000 (included tax) *a little bit expensive*


At Takigawa, we order wakame salad, Tan Tan Men (Ramen), Nabeyaki Udon, 1 fushion roll (forget the name), and the peas (forget the Japanese name). Wakame salad is delicious. The ramen and udon are also nice, but I think 1 person should not eat 1 portion just like Rico did. Dion and I ate ramen. And Rico himself ate udon. He got full so quickly. *wk3 sorry buddy* Finally, the bill was Rp151.000 (included tax) *not very expensive lah*
Although Sushi Tei seem to be more expensive, but I think the food is more delicious. Next time, I would prefer Sushi Tei than Takigawa.
By the way, Takigawa's salmon sashimi is more expensive (6 pieces for 59k) than Sushi Tei's (5 pieces for 35k).


Anyway, tomorrow is Christmas Day, and that means 29th Dec is coming. That means, I must prepared my luggage for my trip to Genting, Malaysia. And there are only 3 things I would do there; shopping, taking photos, and... *hi3* ^^

No comments: