Monday 1 February 2010

One of my Hobbies: playing Sudoku

It's been 2 years since the last time I played Sudoku. Gyahaha.. Yeah, playing Sudoku have been my hobby at high school.
I was playing Sudoku when the teacher was teaching at the class. I remember the favorite lesson for me for playing Sudoku was Biology. Because I don't like it very much.
And I also had influenced some of my friends. I bought a difficult Sudoku book, ripped some the pages, and give it to my friends. Really miss that moment hahaha...
I even had won a Sudoku competition held on my school that time, together with my best friend, Feilicia. 


Lately, I want to play Sudoku again. Therefore, I took out my old ripped Sudoku book, and play it.
But, I can't solve some of them (a lot actually). Because the last part of the book is really difficult, and I haven't finished it yet (since 2 years ago).
When I searched in internet, I found this link. And because of it, I finished 1 of the Sudoku. Hopefully I can finished more, and become a greater Sudoku player :p

No comments: