Tuesday 9 February 2010

Bad personality

Everyone sure has bad attitudes.
Yesterday, was the last day I do my internship at Dharmais Hospital. And my friends and I were planning to do internship again. together. And our candidate is Harapan Kita Hospital, the national Cardiovascular Center, that is next to Dharmais. And the requirements are reference letter and CV. So, my friend, Hana, is the one that usually deal with the administrative things, as I mentioned above.
And honestly, I was a little annoyed. I think Hana should have had brought the reference letter yesterday. Because yesterday we went home earlier than usual. If she had brought it yesterday, we didn't have to go to Harapan Kita again today. I almost decided not to go there this morning. But I thought that even Hana that has the farthest house, willing to go. As for me, I have the nearest house. Even I didn't feel so fit today, I decided to go.
I think Hana is the type that doesn't matter doing the same job twice. In short, she is a bit inflexible & ineffective. But, she is willing to help everyone, very active, and hard worker.

As for myself, I also have some bad personality. Such as bad tempered, lazy, too flexible: rule breaker and slow. I hope, I can change myself to a better person, even it takes time. ^^

And there is a personality that I dislike. I really don't like perfectionist or ambitious people. I don't know why. I just feel that, that kinda person slows another's work and always feel unsatisfied.

No comments: