Saturday 15 January 2011

Back to Life

Hi everybody. It's been so long since the last time I updated my blog.

I am truly sorry :( especially to those who (maybe) still reading my blog. Thank you.

So, in this post, I just want to tell you briefly about me since the last time I updated my blog.

The last post was on April 2010, that time I was in the 4th Semester of my Biomedical engineering. And, I was having the 4th semester Final exam on early July. As you know, July 2010 was the South Africa world cup and you can imagine how "concentrate" me and my friend in studying. our exam ended after the semifinal match and before the final match. So unlucky haha.

And then, in middle of July 2010, I went to Singapore and Redang Island, Malaysia, with my boyfriend and some of my childhood friends. I will upload the photo later :)

The 5th Semester began on early September if I not mistaken. And this semester SUCKS! so many projects and assignment. Since in 6th semester I will have an internship semester, I must apply for work. Many applications and many refuses :(

Yesterday was the last day of my 5th semester final exam. Before the exam, I went to Hongkong and Macau. Will tell you later ;)
And on this February, I will flight to Germany and I already got a job :)
can't wait to tell you..

Enough for today. This morning I went to salon and shopping with my sister and girlfriends. Tired, off to bed now, see ya later ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will add this blog to my favorites, it is great.

Anonymous said...

Awesome post. Do you mind if I ask what your source is for this information?

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading/following your page.Please keep it coming. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Ladylike Post. This record helped me in my college assignment. Thnaks Alot

Anonymous said...

What do you mean?

Anonymous said...

Ladylike Post. This post helped me in my school assignment. Thanks Alot